With the season kicking into high gear, NFL jerseys are selling as fast as ever. We’ve seen the Russell Wilson trade spark a jersey-buying frenzy in Denver, but that’s merely the tip of the iceberg.
Super Bowl LVI between the Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals have fans stoked about the two teams’ prospects heading into the season, with four players featured within the top ten of hottest NFL jerseys.
Here is a list of the top-selling NFL jerseys right now, which even includes a rookie. Scroll to the bottom for a full list of each team’s most popular jersey.
Related: NFL games today – 2022 NFL schedule
10. Cooper Kupp jersey (Los Angeles Rams)
Fresh off a Lombardi Trophy, in which Cooper Kupp won Super Bowl MVP, he’s become one of the most popular skill position players in football. No one could prevent Kupp from racking up incredible numbers in 2021, which led to thousands of jersey sales for the talented wideout.
Related: NFL History: All Super Bowl MVPs
9. Justin Herbert jersey (Los Angeles Chargers)
For many football fans, if they could pick any quarterback under the age of 25, they’d pick Justin Herbert. It’s not hard to see why. The bro can do it all, making 60+ yard bombs just as easy as a 20-yard toss. He’s one of the most popular figures in the sport, and he’s only scratching the surface.
8. Deebo Samuel jersey (San Francisco 49ers)
As the main motor powering the San Francisco 49ers offense, Deebo Samuel is always a factor on gameday. Recently signing an extension to keep him in the Bay Area through 2025, now would be a great time to scoop up a Deebo jersey.
7. Davante Adams jersey (Las Vegas Raiders)
Las Vegas Raiders fans have every right to be excited about their newest star acquisition. Davante Adams gets to reunite with his college quarterback, which should set up the wide receiver for a big year. We already know Adams is one of the best wideouts in football, now he gets to catch touchdowns in Vegas.
6. Josh Allen jersey (Buffalo Bills)
As one of the best young quarterbacks in football, we may have yet to see the best of what Josh Allen has to offer. It’s a scary, but true statement. Many have Allen’s Buffalo Bills as the favorite to win the Super Bowl this season, which would only cause the demand for his jerseys to increase.
5. Aidan Hutchinson jersey (Detroit Lions)
Michigan’s own Aidan Hutchinson became the No. 2 overall pick in April, and his jersey has already been a hot ticket item before he’s even taken the field. It doesn’t matter. Everyone can see the potential in the defensive end. It’s only a matter of time before everyone wants his jersey.
4. Russell Wilson jersey (Denver Broncos)
The Denver Broncos are fired up about their new quarterback. Can you blame them? Russell Wilson brings a nine-time Pro Bowl QB who’s already shown he can win the Super Bowl. Can he help the Broncos return to the promised land?
3. Ja’Marr Chase jersey (Cincinnati Bengals)
It didn’t take Ja’Marr Chase long to make a strong impression in the NFL after dominating throughout college. He’s the real deal and by being paired with Joe Burrow, chances are he’s not leaving Cincinnati any time soon. Go buy his jersey Bengals fans, he has the chance to be an all-time great.
2. Matthew Stafford jersey (Los Angeles Rams)
Fresh off winning a Super Bowl in his first season with the Los Angeles Rams, Matt Stafford‘s jersey is among the hottest items of memorabilia around. His jersey’s become a top seller, and the Rams might even be able to repeat if they can stay healthy.
1. Joe Burrow jersey (Cincinnati Bengals)
Everyone loves Joe Burrow. How can you not? He’s cool as hell. Burrow is likely to remain one of the top-five quarterbacks for the next decade-plus. He might even be able to pass Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen.
Top-selling NFL jerseys for all 32 teams
If you didn’t see your favorite player included in the top ten, you’ll find your team’s most popular NFL jerseys right here.
- Arizona Cardinals, Kyler Murray, quarterback
- Atlanta Falcons, Kyle Pitts, tight end
- Baltimore Ravens, Lamar Jackson, quarterback
- Buffalo Bills, Josh Allen, quarterback
- Carolina Panthers, Christian McCaffrey, running back
- Chicago Bears, Justin Fields, quarterback
- Cincinnati Bengals, Joe Burrow, quarterback
- Cleveland Browns, Myles Garrett, defensive end
- Dallas Cowboys, CeeDee Lamb, wide receiver
- Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, quarterback
- Detroit Lions, Aidan Hutchinson, defensive end
- Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, quarterback
- Houston Texans, Derek Stingley Jr., cornerback
- Indianapolis Colts, Jonathan Taylor, running back
- Jacksonville Jaguars, Trevor Lawrence, quarterback
- Kansas City Chiefs, Patrick Mahomes, quarterback
- Las Vegas Raiders, Davante Adams, wide receiver
- Los Angeles Chargers, Justin Herbert, quarterback
- Los Angeles Rams, Aaron Donald, defensive lineman
- Miami Dolphins, Jaylen Waddle, wide receiver
- Minnesota Vikings, Justin Jefferson, wide receiver
- New England Patriots, Mac Jones, quarterback
- New Orleans Saints, Tyrann Mathieu, safety
- New York Giants, Saquon Barkley, running back
- New York Jets, Zach Wilson, quarterback
- Philadelphia Eagles, A.J. Brown, wide receiver
- Pittsburgh Steelers, T.J. Watt, linebacker
- San Francisco 49ers, George Kittle, tight end
- Seattle Seahawks, D.K. Metcalf, wide receiver
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tom Brady, quarterback
- Tennessee Titans, Derrick Henry, running back
- Washington Commanders, Chase Young, defensive end
This article was originally published on Sportsnaut.com and is republished here with permission.