With the playoffs kicking into high gear, NFL jerseys are selling as fast as ever. We’ve seen the Christian McCaffrey trade spark a jersey-buying frenzy in San Francisco, but that’s merely the tip of the iceberg.
Aside from Damar Hamlin’s surge, we’re mostly seeing top players from playoff teams leading the way after the regular season, with a spectacular rookie featured in the top 10 as well.
Here is a list of the top-selling NFL jerseys right now. Scroll to the bottom for a full list of each team’s most popular jersey.
Related: NFL games today – 2023 NFL schedule
10. Justin Jefferson jersey (Minnesota Vikings)
Football fans of all ages know No. 18 on the Minnesota Vikings. Even if they don’t know Justin Jefferson’s name, they know his game and his swag, Griddy dance included. He’s the NFL’s best wide receiver and continues to shatter NFL records on his way to establishing himself as one of football’s most popular players in 2023.
9. Brock Purdy jersey (San Francisco 49ers)
Many didn’t know who Brock Purdy was when the football season started, but the last pick from the 2023 NFL Draft has quickly become a star for the San Francisco 49ers. Not only has he helped lead the 49ers to the playoffs, but Purdy now also has one of the best-selling quarterback jerseys in the NFL.
8. Jalen Hurts jersey (Philadelphia Eagles)
After becoming an MVP candidate early on, it’s not shocking to see Jalen Hurts with a top-selling football jersey. He’s become one of the best dual-threat QBs in football, helping the Philadelphia Eagles secure the top seed in the NFC. If Hurts can continue his success in the postseason, he won’t have the NFL’s eighth-best-selling jersey, he’ll soar toward the top.
7. Patrick Mahomes jersey (Kansas City Chiefs)
There aren’t many quarterbacks with the style of Patrick Mahomes. In fact, there really aren’t any. He plays the game with a modern, yet-backyard-style football we haven’t seen since Brett Favre. Only Mahomes takes it to the next level by making no-look passes and ridiculous shovel tosses for touchdowns. This dude is an alien with a football in his hands.
Related: NFL MVP odds 2022-23
6. Christian McCaffrey jersey (San Francisco 49ers)
It turns out that when one of the NFL’s best running backs changes teams, fans want the new jersey. Who knew? Of course Christian McCaffrey’s 49ers jersey is a top seller. The All-Pro back immediately has reminded us why he’s so special, racking up over 1,200 yards from scrimmage in just 11 regular season games. McCaffrey has the NFL’s best-selling jersey among running backs in 2023.
5. Joe Burrow jersey (Cincinnati Bengals)
Everyone loves Joe Burrow. How can you not? He’s cool as hell. Burrow is likely to remain one of the top-five quarterbacks for the next decade-plus. He might even be able to pass Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen with a few more years of stellar play. For now, Burrow has one of the hottest jerseys in 2023.
4. Micah Parsons jersey (Dallas Cowboys)
Not only did Micah Parsons win Defensive Rookie of the Year, he’s quickly become one of the NFL’s very best all-around players. Parsons wrecks the opposing offensive line on a weekly basis, whether it’s with his pass-rushing prowess or his ability to get tackles for loss. A rising superstar who’s already great, Parsons has a top-selling NFL jersey among defenders.
3. Trevor Lawrence jersey (Jacksonville Jaguars)
Leading the Jacksonville Jaguars to the playoffs in his second season, Trevor Lawrence is becoming one of the NFL’s most popular players. This isn’t a surprise after the 2021 No.1 overall pick shined at Clemson and was viewed as a generational talent coming into the league. But after a rough rookie season, fans are all in on Lawrence going forward. He’ll likely stay among the top-selling football jerseys in 2023.
Related: NFL History: All Super Bowl MVPs
2. Josh Allen jersey (Buffalo Bills)
As one of the best young quarterbacks in football, we may have yet to see the best of what Josh Allen has to offer. It’s a scary but true statement. Many have Allen’s Buffalo Bills as the favorite to win the Super Bowl this season, which would only cause the demand for his jerseys to increase.
1. Damar Hamlin jersey (Buffalo Bills)
Many will never forget seeing Damar Hamlin collapse on the field against the Cincinnati Bengals during Week 17. Ever since that frightening day, we’ve seen an enormous outpour of love and support for the 24-year-old Buffalo Bills safety as he continues to make progress on his road to recovery. It’s no surprise to see Hamlin’s No. 3 become the NFL’s best-selling jersey in 2023.
Top-selling NFL jerseys for all 32 teams
If you didn’t see your favorite player included in the top ten, you’ll find your team’s most popular NFL jerseys right here.
- Arizona Cardinals, Kyler Murray, quarterback
- Atlanta Falcons, Kyle Pitts, tight end
- Baltimore Ravens, Lamar Jackson, quarterback
- Buffalo Bills, Josh Allen, quarterback
- Carolina Panthers, Brian Burns, defensive end
- Chicago Bears, Justin Fields, quarterback
- Cincinnati Bengals, Joe Burrow, quarterback
- Cleveland Browns, Myles Garrett, defensive end
- Dallas Cowboys, Micah Parsons, linebacker
- Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, quarterback
- Detroit Lions, Aidan Hutchinson, defensive end
- Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, quarterback
- Houston Texans, Derek Stingley Jr., cornerback
- Indianapolis Colts, Jonathan Taylor, running back
- Jacksonville Jaguars, Trevor Lawrence, quarterback
- Kansas City Chiefs, Patrick Mahomes, quarterback
- Las Vegas Raiders, Davante Adams, wide receiver
- Los Angeles Chargers, Justin Herbert, quarterback
- Los Angeles Rams, Aaron Donald, defensive lineman
- Miami Dolphins, Jaylen Waddle, wide receiver
- Minnesota Vikings, Justin Jefferson, wide receiver
- New England Patriots, Mac Jones, quarterback
- New Orleans Saints, Tyrann Mathieu, safety
- New York Giants, Saquon Barkley, running back
- New York Jets, Sauce Gardner, cornerback
- Philadelphia Eagles, A.J. Brown, wide receiver
- Pittsburgh Steelers, T.J. Watt, linebacker
- San Francisco 49ers, George Kittle, tight end
- Seattle Seahawks, D.K. Metcalf, wide receiver
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tom Brady, quarterback
- Tennessee Titans, Derrick Henry, running back
- Washington Commanders, Chase Young, defensive end
This article was originally published on Sportsnaut.com and is republished here with permission.