With the 2022 season in full swing, basketball fans are back to hyping up their teams, which includes showing off their jersey collections. It’s never too late to add another piece of memorabilia to the pile. There are many great choices to choose from, but which are the top-selling NBA jerseys?
If you’re shopping for a new jersey, luckily, there are plenty of stars in the NBA to pick from, both from the current era and obviously from the past. The top-selling jersey list features a mix of legends of the past to go with a few current stars. And at the very bottom, you’ll find a complete list of each team’s top-selling NBA jerseys.
Top-selling NBA jerseys
10. LaMelo Ball jersey (Charlotte Hornets)
Ever since becoming the second overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, LaMelo Ball has shown an advanced level of awareness on the basketball court. Always two steps ahead of his peers, Ball’s on-court vision is unmatched, and it leads to plenty of highlight-worthy plays, which only helps increase his popularity. Injured so far in 2022, Ball still has a top-selling NBA jersey.
9. Jimmy Butler jersey (Miami Heat)
Between the lines, there are few players like Jimmy Butler. The effort he gives on both ends of the court can leave even the spectators gasping for their breath. Easy to root for, Butler’s jerseys are always among the NBA’s best-selling memorabilia.
8. Trae Young jersey (Atlanta Hawks)
Trae Young put himself on the map during his college basketball days at Oklahoma, but the now Atlanta Hawks star has only maintained this momentum ever since. It’s not hard to understand why Ice Trae has one of the NBA’s best-selling jerseys during the holidays.
7. Joel Embiid jersey (Philadelphia 76ers)
Joel Embiid is just built differently. Never lacking confidence, Embiid believes he can take on any player one-on-one, and he usually can. A four-time member of the All-NBA team, Embiid is one of the best players in basketball, making his jersey a popular choice during the holiday season.
6. Kevin Durant jersey (Phoenix Suns)
There aren’t many players in sports who are as smooth as Kevin Durant is on the basketball court. He makes it all look easy, but Durant’s jump shot is what makes him such a popular choice when shopping NBA jerseys to buy. A four-time scoring champ, Durant’s jersey remains a hot seller.
5. Giannis Antetokounmpo jersey (Milwaukee Bucks)
Maybe it’s his name, or maybe it’s his game, but there are few players in the world who are known by just their first name. Giannis Antetokounmpo has become one of basketball’s best all-around players since becoming the 15th overall pick in 2013. Now the 7-foot monster also has one of the top-selling jerseys in basketball.
4. LeBron James jersey (Los Angeles Lakers)
Making 6 just as popular as 23 these days, it’s hard to find any basketball player who has as much as pull as LeBron James has. LBJ isn’t always the most well-liked, and signing with the Los Angeleles Lakers likely hasn’t helped in some areas of the world, but the basketball icon still has one of the top-selling NBA jerseys.
3. Luka Doncic jersey (Dallas Mavericks)
Ever since joining the NBA as the third overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft, Doncic has been considered one of basketball’s best with the ball in his hand. Already a three-time All-Star, Doncic is one of the most marketable players in the Association, and fans everywhere are eager to buy one of the Slovenian legend’s jerseys.
Related: NBA trade rumors
2. Michael Jordan jersey (Chicago Bulls)
It doesn’t matter that Michael Jordan has been retired since 2003. The Hall of Famer is still regarded as the best basketball player of all time. Kids and adults all want their own MJ jersey, and who can blame them?
Related: NBA Power Rankings
1. Stephen Curry jersey (Golden State Warriors)
How great is Stephen Curry? He single-handedly changed the game of basketball. Curry’s limitless range, insane accuracy, and willingness to let it fly from three-point land have made him the greatest shooter of all time. Of course fans want to buy Curry’s NBA jerseys, especially after winning his fourth championship.
Top-selling NBA jerseys for all 30 teams
If your favorite player wasn’t represented in the top-ten selling NBA jerseys, you’ll find them listed below.
- Atlanta Hawks, Trae Young, guard
- Boston Celtics, Jayson Tatum, forward
- Or – Larry Bird, forward
- Look like Larry Legend (hair not included)
- Brooklyn Nets, Kevin Durant, forward
- Charlotte Hornets, LaMelo Ball, guard
- Chicago Bulls, Zach LaVine, guard
- Or– Michael Jordan, guard
- Cleveland Cavaliers, Donovan Mitchell, guard
- Dallas Mavericks, Luka Doncic, guard
- Denver Nuggets, Nikola Jokic, center
- Detroit Pistons, Cade Cunningham, guard
- Golden State Warriors, Steph Curry, guard
- Houston Rockets, Jalen Green, guard or Hakeem Olajuwon, center
- Indiana Pacers, Tyrese Haliburton, guard
- Los Angeles Clippers, Kawhi Leonard, forward
- Los Angeles Lakers, LeBron James, forward
- Or – Kobe Bryant, guard
- Memphis Grizzlies, Ja Morant, guard
- Miami Heat, Jimmy Butler, guard
- Milwaukee Bucks, Giannis Antetokounmpo, forward
- Minnesota Timberwolves, Kevin Garnett, forward
- Or – Anthony Edwards, guard
- New Orleans Pelicans, Zion Williamson, forward
- New York Knicks, RJ Barrett, forward
- Oklahoma City Thunder, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, guard
- Orlando Magic, Paolo Banchero, forward or Tracy McGrady, forward
- Philadelphia 76ers, Allen Iverson, guard
- Or – Joel Embiid, center
- Phoenix Suns, Devin Booker, guard
- Portland Trail Blazers, Damian Lillard, guard
- Sacramento Kings, De’Aaron Fox, guard
- San Antonio Spurs, Tim Duncan, forward
- Or – Keldon Johnson, wing
- Toronto Raptors, Pascal Siakam, forward
- Or – Vince Carter, guard
- Utah Jazz, Karl Malone, forward
- Washington Wizards, Bradley Beal, forward
This article was originally published on Sportsnaut.com and is republished here with permission.