With the 2023 season in full swing, basketball fans are back to hyping up their teams, which includes showing off their jersey collections. It’s never too late to add another piece of memorabilia to the pile. There are many great choices to choose from, but which are the top-selling NBA jerseys?
If you’re shopping for a new jersey, luckily, there are plenty of stars in the NBA to pick from, both from the current era and from the past. The top-selling jersey list features a mix of legends of the past to go with a few current stars. And at the very bottom, you’ll find a complete list of each team’s top-selling NBA jerseys.
Here are the NBA’s top-selling jerseys so far this season, as revealed by the NBA communications team.
Top-selling NBA jerseys
10. Damian Lillard jersey (Portland Trail Blazers)
One of the most loyal players in the NBA, Damian Lillard isn’t just a superstar among Portland Trail Blazers fans. He’s captivated the entire basketball community, becoming a worldwide star. A six-time All-Star, Lillard has one of basketball’s best-selling jerseys in 2023.
9. Joel Embiid jersey (Philadelphia 76ers)
Joel Embiid is just built differently. Never lacking confidence, Embiid believes he can take on any player one-on-one, and he usually can. A four-time member of the All-NBA team, Embiid is one of the best players in basketball, making his jersey a popular choice in 2023.
8. Devin Booker jersey (Phoenix Suns)
Even going back to his days in college at Kentucky, Devin Booker has long been a star. Now that he’s become one of the best scorers in basketball, it’s no surprise to see Booker’s No. 1 Suns jersey among the NBA’s best-selling memorabilia.
7. Jayson Tatum jersey (Boston Celtics)
Not only does Jayson Tatum have one of the NBA’s best-selling jerseys this season, he’s also a top MVP candidate. But he’s also the best player the Boston Celtics have had since the Paul Pierce-Kevin Garnett era, leading their massive fanbase to support the latest face of the franchise.
6. Ja Morant jersey (Memphis Grizzlies)
One of the most electrifying athletes in basketball, Ja Morant is the definition of must-watch basketball. He has the Memphis Grizzlies performing as one of the top teams in the Western Conference and is averaging new career highs in points and assists. Now Morant has one of the most popular jerseys in basketball.
Related: NBA Power Rankings
5. Kevin Durant jersey (Brooklyn Nets)
There aren’t many players in sports who are as smooth as Kevin Durant is on the basketball court. He makes it all look easy, but Durant’s jump shot is what makes him such a popular choice when shopping NBA jerseys to buy. A four-time scoring champ, Durant’s jersey remains a hot seller.
4. Luka Doncic jersey (Dallas Mavericks)
Ever since joining the NBA as the third overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft, Doncic has been considered one of basketball’s best with the ball in his hand. Already a three-time All-Star, Doncic is one of the most marketable players in the Association, and fans everywhere are eager to buy one of the Slovenian legend’s jerseys.
Related: NBA trade rumors
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo jersey (Milwaukee Bucks)
Maybe it’s his name, or maybe it’s his game, but there are few players in the world who are known by just their first name. Giannis Antetokounmpo has become one of basketball’s best all-around players since becoming the 15th overall pick in 2013. Now the 7-foot monster also has one of the top-selling jerseys in basketball.
2. LeBron James jersey (Los Angeles Lakers)
Making 6 just as popular as 23 these days, it’s hard to find any basketball player who has as much as pull as LeBron James has. LBJ isn’t always the most well-liked, and signing with the Los Angeleles Lakers likely hasn’t helped in some areas of the world, but the basketball icon still has one of the top-selling NBA jerseys.
1. Stephen Curry jersey (Golden State Warriors)
How great is Stephen Curry? He single-handedly changed the game of basketball. Curry’s limitless range, insane accuracy, and willingness to let it fly from three-point land have made him the greatest shooter of all time. Of course fans want to buy Curry’s NBA jerseys, especially after winning his fourth championship.
Top-selling NBA jerseys for all 30 teams
If your favorite player wasn’t represented in the top-ten selling NBA jerseys, you’ll find them listed below.
- Atlanta Hawks, Trae Young, guard
- Boston Celtics, Jayson Tatum, forward
- Or – Larry Bird, forward
- Look like Larry Legend (hair not included)
- Brooklyn Nets, Kevin Durant, forward
- Charlotte Hornets, LaMelo Ball, guard
- Chicago Bulls, Zach LaVine, guard
- Or– Michael Jordan, guard
- Cleveland Cavaliers, Donovan Mitchell, guard
- Dallas Mavericks, Luka Doncic, guard
- Denver Nuggets, Nikola Jokic, center
- Detroit Pistons, Cade Cunningham, guard
- Golden State Warriors, Steph Curry, guard
- Houston Rockets, Jalen Green, guard or Hakeem Olajuwon, center
- Indiana Pacers, Tyrese Haliburton, guard
- Los Angeles Clippers, Kawhi Leonard, forward
- Los Angeles Lakers, LeBron James, forward
- Or – Kobe Bryant, guard
- Memphis Grizzlies, Ja Morant, guard
- Miami Heat, Jimmy Butler, guard
- Milwaukee Bucks, Giannis Antetokounmpo, forward
- Minnesota Timberwolves, Kevin Garnett, forward
- Or – Anthony Edwards, guard
- New Orleans Pelicans, Zion Williamson, forward
- New York Knicks, RJ Barrett, forward
- Oklahoma City Thunder, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, guard
- Orlando Magic, Paolo Banchero, forward or Tracy McGrady, forward
- Philadelphia 76ers, Allen Iverson, guard
- Or – Joel Embiid, center
- Phoenix Suns, Devin Booker, guard
- Portland Trail Blazers, Damian Lillard, guard
- Sacramento Kings, De’Aaron Fox, guard
- San Antonio Spurs, Tim Duncan, forward
- Or – Keldon Johnson, wing
- Toronto Raptors, Pascal Siakam, forward
- Or – Vince Carter, guard
- Utah Jazz, Karl Malone, forward
- Washington Wizards, Bradley Beal, forward
This article was originally published on Sportsnaut.com and is republished here with permission.